GEMCRAFT CHAPTER ONE
Gemcraft Chapter 1: The Forgotten, is another game in the long line of Gemcraft titles that breath new life into the Tower Defense genre.
Corruption, destruction, and havoc sweep the world. As one of the few remaining wizards who can stop it, command your towers, combine them with gems, and halt the onslaught in its tracks.
Instructions* CLICK on spell buttons to select them
* DRAG gems to move, throw or combine them
- 1-6 or B/T/C/M/W/G selects spells
- CTRL+HOLD to create/combine as much gems as possible
- SHIFT+HOLD to place multiple towers/trenches
- SHIFT+ HOLD to create multiple gems
- P to pause
- CLICK/SPACe/ENTER to close tutor panels
- To reach the glowing frame score on a stage, try to get many amulets (read the amulet descriptions to see how to obtain them).
- If you can reach the glowing frame score on many stages, you can unlock hidden stages, which all have one available gem type (stack up on pure gem mastery to succeed).
- Redistribute your skill points if a stage seems too hard.
- Make strong points, by placing many towers and water trenches in a small area. The monsters, slowed down by the trenches will suffer much more shots from the surrounding towers.
- Armor reducing (purple) gems are essential for killing an epic boss. Poison damage stacks up and ignores the monster's armor.
Gemcraft Chapter One is an online adventure game developed by GameInABottle, and has been played 46529 times on Bubblebox.com.
80% of people have voted thumbs up